Senior Family Advisory Specialist WM GUHNW
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 23 Jan 18
Are you a strategic, solution-oriented thinker? How passionate are you about working with complex families involving multiple generations on year-long projects? How successful have you been in building a governance framework for a family that has stood the test of time?
We are looking for someone who can help us:
– advise sophisticated clients in family governance matters and in setting up a family office through one-on-one client workshops and meetings
– coordinate the provision of concrete implementation solutions based on the workshops and together with other specialist teams and external parties
– further develop a strong business pipeline, supporting the coverage of the most important prospects and clients in close collaboration with the market teams and senior management
– foster connectivity and exchange with colleagues in APAC, Europe and the US
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Family Advisory team in Singapore as part of the Global Ultra High Net Worth (GUHNW) Business Area. Family Advisory specialists advise UHNW families planning for a generational transition in developing a strategy and the necessary decision making framework to ensure continuity of their business and wealth in the long term while keeping harmonious family ties. Project work may include the drafting a family constitution, the setup of a family council, the development of a plan for next generation engagement or the blueprint of a family office to manage family affairs and investments. While focusing on one-on-one client activities, the team also supports thought leadership initiatives and events related to legacy planning.
Your experience and skills
– a track record in a similar position advising UHNW clients on legacy planning matters
– proven expertise in family governance, wealth planning, corporate governance, strategic consulting or been involved in operationally setting up a family office for an UHNW family
– strong networking and communication skills and can demonstrate a proactive approach to working with colleagues across the firm and clients of different generations and cultural background
– highest ethical standards, integrity and discipline
– always looking to improve the client experience
– confident enough to work in a fast pace, high energy team with a performance focused culture
– business minded and willing to go the extra mile to deliver results
– a perfectionist in everything you do
– committed to travel extensively within the APAC region
– able to converse clearlywith European and North Asian markets
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.