Our client is a major food and agri-business company, with an international presence, supplying food and industrial raw materials.
- Independent responsibility for handling operational treasury matters for a set of banks – includes managing banking relationships, monitoring the credit facilities & daily cash position.
- Planning and executing cash transfers and monitoring receipts.
- Liaise with banks on trade finance transactions, Letters of Credit, trade document handling.
- Provide solutions to internal stakeholders on Trade Finance/financing/payment structure
- Ensure that any payment/trade executed is complied with AML, Sanction regulatory
- Manage and instruct Forex transactions to in-house FX cell.
- Generating specified weekly and monthly MIS reports.
- information on bank transactions, accounting entries, and treasury audit requirements.
- Interface with subsidiaries globally on funding requirements and cash transfers.
- At least 2 - 6 years experience preferably in an MNC environment/banking industry.
- Degree in Banking, Finance, Accounting from a recognized university.
- Good communication skills in written as well as spoken English.
- Exposure to an SAP – TRM environment will be an added advantage..
- Export LC handling, including workability checking, coordinate and guild the operation team for documents handling, discounting / confirmation rate inquiries.
- Understand UCP ,URC etc rules.