You will play an integral role in implementing overall human resources strategies and contribute to human resource related initiatives. You shall be responsible for broad based Human Resource functions. This entails talent acquisition, workforce management, manpower planning, performance management and employee engagement.
- HR business partnering – advising stakeholders on issues related to HR matters.
- Talent Acquisition – support line managers in all aspects of recruitment, selection and onboarding; or
- Workforce Management – operational support in HR related matters such as resource management, manpower budgeting, performance management, promotions and analytics.
- Participation in audits and HR-related surveys.
- Employee engagement.
- Adhoc projects and process enhancements.
- Degree holder with at least 4 years’ in talent acquisition and broad based human resource functions
- Team player with strong customer focus and service orientation
- Analytical, has an eye for detail
- Resourceful with good problem solving skills
- Good people engagement skills/ability
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good Influencing and Negotiation skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle multi projects
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- High degree of initiative, individual responsibility and personal accountability