• To provide leadership in the governance technology and cyber risk in the organization and provide guidance on risk & control, and technology related regulatory matters;
• To forge cross-functional partnerships with stakeholders across technology, business and governance units;
• To work closely with regulators, auditors, risk and compliance units on managing current, new and emerging technology risks through reviewing effectiveness of mitigating controls organization-wide.
• Degree in IT/Computing with at least 5 years experience in Technology governance-related function such as IT Security, IT Audit, Technology Risk / Compliance, Technology quality management;
• Regulatory compliance experience is an advantage.
Interested applicant are invited to send in your application via https://maybankjobs.com. We hope to hear from you soon!