Senior Executive, Business Analyst
- Permanent, Full time
- NTUC Income Insurance Co-operative Ltd
Senior Executive, Business AnalystYou will be working collaboratively with all other IT teams to support the Change Management for Distribution applications and be the key integration between users of this division and IT. This includes on-going production support and new development for the applications supporting Distribution.
- Work closely with business user in business process improvement to align with business and project objectives
- Prepare documentation of processes, workflows or business requirements
- Bridge the gaps between business and IT, you are the key person to articulate clearly the business requirements to the technical team and technical proposition to business context
- Facilitate workshops with users, vendors such as requirement workshops, gap analysis, test planning and deployment planning
- Work with vendor and solution managers to ensure the right implementation of IT solution to meet the business needs
- Review and critique vendors' and in-house team deliverables and offer conclusion to project manager / engagement manager
- Identify new business operation improvement opportunity within organization and report to project manager / engagement manager.
- Manage Functional Testing of systems before release to UAT for User Testing
- Managing users for adhoc / urgent change requests
- Support User Acceptance Test Planning & automated and manual testing
- Assist Engagement Manager in ensuring
- Business Requirements are delivered according the change request raised
- Effort estimates are appropriate for the change requirements raised
- Deliveries from vendors and developers meets standards and user requirements
- Degree / Degree holder in Information Technology, Info Systems or equivalent.
- Min 6 years experience in Business Analyst Management and / or Insurance domain in particular, developing Life Insurance Front End Applications and Distribution systems.
- Advocate and strong leader and experience in implementing of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and digital solutions.
- Up-to-date with strong understanding of current digital and online trends, concepts, strategy and best practices
- Understands variety of insurance IT solutions supporting business automation, products releases and day to day business operation
- Good leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and self-initiate, with ability to manage and lead one or more streams of the project
- Highly organised, focused and committed to achieving goals. Sound time management skills, ensuring that work is produced to agreed deadlines and high standard
- Able to work under pressure and within tight deadlines on several initiatives simultaneously
- Preferably with experience in Life Insurance and relevant experience in POS application for distribution
- Strong business analytical skills with demonstrated ability to extensively analyse business requirements
- Possesses strong domain knowledge in insurance industry, particularly insurance operations and business processes
- Has the capability to provide insights or recommendation for the area of business process improvement
- Possesses excellent facilitating skill in managing workshops and focus groups with strong business/vendor engagement skills