You will be reporting to the Head of Group Internal Audit.
As part of a team who contributes to the ongoing effectiveness and efficiency of the Group, you will be responsible for conducting financial, operational and IT audit of the companies within the Group. These include process documentation, risk identification and assessment, evaluation of the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls and ensuring compliance with established Group policies and procedures. You are expected to be able to interpret audit results, develop value-adding recommendations to mitigate the risks and prepare audit reports. You will also research into new audit techniques and contribute to continuing plans to enhance the effectiveness of internal controls in the Group.
- Degree in Accountancy or Information Systems or equivalent professional qualification.
- CA / CPA / CIA / CFE/ CISA Relevant certification in the discipline.
- Exposure to hospitality, residential, commercial, business parks, urban developments or retail business audits is preferred.
- At least 2 years of audit experience in a large organization or an international public accounting firm (experienced candidates with relevant internal audit exposure may be offered higher positions).
- Candidates with experience in other disciplines (e.g. engineering, data, legal) with relevant finance/quality/audit background and with the right attitude are also welcome to apply.
- Good knowledge and understanding of corporate governance, regulatory compliance and familiarity with organizational best practices.
- Proficiency in ACL and data analytics will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in written and spoken Mandarin (to communicate with our China offices). Knowledge of other languages will be an added advantage.
- Willing to travel overseas for work.