Aon is currently recruiting a Senior Executive, Account Management - Health Solutions to join our team in Singapore About Aon
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you'll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It's an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we'll empower results. Responsibilities:
- Develop strong client relationship and understand the needs of clients on employee benefits and ensure placement with clients' selection
- Understand and stay current on each client's business situation, strategy and HR, risk and finance needs and upsell/cross-sell product that
- Ensure renewal terms presented are fair and competitive by reviewing renewal terms and analysis of claims data
- Pre-renewal and/or renewals meetings with clients
- Conduct communication sessions on the benefits programme to employees as well as to any partners who need to understand the program
- Handling of enquiries from both HR and employees
- Preparation of renewal documents such as handbook, FAQs, Service Level Agreement
- Be responsible for any follow up on the employee movement and underwriting requirements for the accounts assigned
- Ensure prompt premium payment from accounts that are assigned
How to Apply
- Degree from a recognised university, plus minimum regulatory requirements for registration as Broking and FA rep with MAS.
- Strong inter-personal skill and distinctive customer service.
- Client management experience, analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills required
- Previous experience in broking, working with clients, and product knowledge is required.
- Self-disciplined and organised
- Good skills on MS systems including Word, Excel, Powerpoint required
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position. We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization. Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience. Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.