Senior Equity Analyst
- Permanent, Full time
- ALS Recruit , EA Licence No: 16S8075
- 23 Nov 17 2017-11-23
Our client is an Insurance firm based in Singapore. They are seeking an experienced equity analyst to join their Investment team.
The role will be responsible for covering and analysis of stocks listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange. They will need to have an in-depth analysis of the companies/stocks for investment of their portfolio. No specific sector coverage required. The incumbent will provide as a back up to the portfolio Managers in the selection and managing of the Singapore equity portfolio with the target of outperforming the given benchmarks.
To be considered for this critical role, you will need to demonstrate:
- Analyst with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in equity research either from asset management firms or investment banks
- Strong analytical stock picking ability with in-depth knowledge of companies/stocks in their portfolio
- Smart and motivated individual
- Good communications skills
- Ability to work independent and be a team player
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.