Senior Documentum Developer
- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Technology Solutions APAC
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
Senior Documentum Developer
Experience:- 6 to 10 Yrs
• Expertise in architecting and developing Documentum based solutions that are scalable
• Experience in Configuration, Installation, and Maintenance of Documentum Content Server and BOCS, D2, XCP in different environments.
• Creating Documentum Artifacts, ACLS, Custom types, Modules etc. and Workflow's using Process Builder.
• Expertise in upgrading Documentum platform and migrate repositories including migrating content across platform versions.
• Experience developing custom Scanning process
• Experience integrating Captiva Scanning to Documentum
Integrations with Documentum
• Expertise in Integrating Documentum with multiple technologies Java.
• Expertise in building Web services using JAXB & DFS.
• Experience in configuring the simple index and auto transfer the files scanner to D2 System
• Experience integrating DFC based application with Messaging Queues for batch document upload.
• Implemented End to End Workflow SLA Tracking and reporting
• Integrated with external systems and Captiva scanning.
• Expertise in Administration of Qlikview servers
• Experience in writing shell script and automating build process in weblogic server by using HUDSON build tool.
• Good Knowledge and Experience of OOPs Concepts, Collection framework, Servlets, JSP, JDBC and other Java Technologies.
Core Java development:
- Experienced in Java 6 onwards
- Good knowledge on core Java application design patterns.
- Good knowledge and experience in using standard Java libraries.
- Experience and knowledge of Java EE design patterns and framework. These include JPA, Hibernate, etc
- Experience in developing on Java Server Faces technology 2.0
- Experience in developing on EJB 3.0 onwards
- Experience in SOA
- Experience in designing normalised database schema
- Experience in ORACLE/SQL queries optimisation
- Competent in MS Office productivity suite.
Experience in Database administrative activities exporting data, importing data and weekly database refresh with production data.
• Expertise in changing the installation owner and cloning the content server and other dependent servers.
• Experience in scheduling/creating the custom jobs, transferring the files through SFTP.
• Experience in DA creating file storage, location and migrating data from one filestore another file store, creating users, groups .
About Cognizant :-
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.