Senior Director, Solution Engineering RoASEAN
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Sales Job Details About this role:
The Director/Senior Director will have responsibility for Salesforce's Solution Engineering resources across Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam and Philippines.
In this capacity, the Director/Senior Director will manage a team of Managers and individual contributor Solution Engineers.
Solution Engineering is the equivalent of sales engineering / pre-sales ie: resources who secure the functional and technical selection of Salesforce relative to alternatives. These resources assist with Discovery, Solutioning, Demonstration, and Business Value phases of the sales cycle.
The Director/Senior Director will report directly to the Vice President of Solution Engineering for ASEAN and be based in Singapore or Thailand.
- You will be masterful in client engagement and impact how your customers do business in an ever-changing environment.
- You will be masterful at the C-Level of our customers and prospects
- You will develop and evangelize an industry-specific point of view and help our clients grow and transform their business by leveraging the Salesforce Customer Success Platform.
- You will coach your team to develop in their careers, and inspire your team to do the best work of their life
- Participate in strategic deals and support team members as needed to grow the RoASEAN business.
- Drive strategic initiatives and programs as needed to actively support the teams career development and advancement
- You will elevate the Salesforce brand across the region
- Exceptionally strong business and technology acumen. You understand the social, economic and technology trends that are shaping our lives, and you can succinctly articulate a vision for how Salesforce can make a meaningful and highly differentiated contribution to the success of our customers
- Extensive experience and a consistent and proven record of success selling complex enterprise technology solutions to both business and technology stakeholders
- You have an exceptional executive presence and you are comfortable engaging at all levels of your customers organisation
- Candidate will have significant experience leading Solution Engineering teams, including their respective GTM strategies.
- Candidate will have experience and perspective across all segments of the GTM including our largest enterprise accounts down to our emerging small business accounts
- A demonstrable track record of success across the RoASEAN region by partnering with Sales stakeholders to achieve revenue objectives.
- Ideally the candidate will possess a depth of detail in Salesforce's market leading technologies
- Candidate will possess good analytical capabilities, be organised and able to work many tasks at the same time.
- Support the Solution Engineering team by providing guidance on sales strategies, approaches to solve specific problems, as well as a represent their team's needs to executive staff.
- Able to communicate equally with internal resources such as Sales Management, Product Marketing, Development, and Customer Success to gain commitment and support.
- Must have good fundamental sales skills (Value and Solution Selling) and advanced leadership skills
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Experience in solution engineering coaching and mentoring
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, team environment
- Has a strong drive for results
- Strong engagement and communication skills
- Consultative selling experience
- Can collaborate and influence in a "win as a team" environment
- Is a trusted advisor to the customers and colleagues
- Prior experience working within the Software space
*LI-Y Accommodations -
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.