Senior Developer (Web API & Microservices) - Contract
Demand for IT professionals is growing, as customers are building, and managing on a massive global network. As this demand grows, so does the need for skills across employees, customers, partners, and future generations to ensure there is adoption of MCF.
To meet this need, we are looking for talented professional with a passion for learning and with strong experience in IT services. The main function of a Senior Developer (Web API & Microservices)
is responsible to serve as technical development lead. The Position:
Serve as technical development lead to implement Enterprise Web API, Microservices and Data Modelling for the Bank with full capability /accountability for architecture deliverables (process, information, technology etc.) from concept to implementation
The Candidate: Desired Skills /capability
- Communicate and influence key elements of one or more technology architectures to technical and business audiences
- Contributes in group strategic initiatives and decision making at a group level including product architectures and roadmaps
- Interface with senior stakeholders, and other teams to get desired results
- Development of relevant architectural standards & high level design principles
- Identify opportunities to leverage technology synergies to save costs and improve efficiencies
- Initiate innovative application of technology to capture new business value
- Remaining current on leading trends in designated architecture areas and IT in general.
- Hands on technologist with immense interest in trying out new architectures, frameworks, programming languages or concepts.
- Hands on Experience should include o ESB or SOA Architecture o Services governance and design o Unix and Linux hand's on and scripting language SpringBoot, Spring Batch, Drools and Apache Camel o IBM MQ, REST, SOAP, WSDL o Spring Security, Netegrity, PKI, JCE, JSSE o Object Design and Modeling o DevOps (Git, Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory, Sonarcube, Veracode, Xraty etc)
- Experience with atleast one of Oracle, MS SQL, Maria DB or any NoSQL
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Go getter attitude in getting things done with minimal supervision.
- Articulate communication skills, ability to work with multiple teams
- Ability to lead dev team and influence outcomes