Senior Developer - Front Office Rates & FX Technology - Singapore
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
As an agile application developer you will work together with front office users and members of the development team to provide quality systems that: improve efficiency, decrease operational risk, enable the business to expand and make users smile. These are high profile applications that offer you the opportunity to shape the future technical direction and take ownership for functional components.
- Develop, test, design, manage and support Front Office bond trading systems in APAC.
- Become a strategic part of the CS business by building strong positive relationships with the Cash & Derivatives Front Office, understanding the challenges they face and using your technical expertise to deliver the systems we need
- Maintain a strong focus on quality
- Be willing and able to adapt to changes in priorities and requirements
- Remain open and alert to new technology opportunities
You will join the Front Office development team working for the leading Bond Trading franchise in the APAC region.
The IT team is a key partner to the Cash & Derivatives business in APAC and has been a major contributor to its recent success. In order to benefit further from the growth potential in the region, additional funding has been allocated for us to grow further.
A number of new and exciting projects have been initiated, enabling you to directly contribute to the success of the Business. Naturally, project details are commercially-sensitive but all our projects exhibit the following common features:
- Significant business engagement and user-interaction
- Technical autonomy and innovation
- Highly motivated and engaged development teams
- High quality and commercial benefits
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.