Capgemini Singapore is hiring for COBOL (mainframe developers) for a major banking project. Having exposure to Assemblers skills & Banking Domain is added advantage.
Primary Skills :
- Good experience with exposure to all stages of the application development process/lifecycle
- Solid experience on application development in banking industry, hands on experience in Mainframe COBOL/Assembler, JCL, DB2, and CICS.
- At least 3 years’ experience on the similar role.
- Able to work with other internal IT teams or external vendors to resolve problems.
- Self-motivated fast learner and able to work independently under pressure in a fast paced environment with multiple deadlines.
- Strong analytical, good logical problem solving and interpersonal skills.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Requirement analysis and detail design including component design
- Technical documents and program specifications preparation.
- Software development and configuration
- Impact analysis of change requests and issues/incidents, and identification of solutions, including creation of appropriate documentation
- Implementing and managing quality assurance processes