The Role involves helping to continuously design and implement their cloud based micro service architecture and migrating applications to new infrastructure. Keen to speak to candidates with strong Public Cloud, Container Platform, Terraform & Python/Java/GO experience.
Our clients range from large MNC banks to small and medium sized fintechs each with varying cultures and values which can be discussed after shortlisting.
The Role involves helping to continuously design and implement their cloud based micro service architecture and migrating applications to new infrastructure.
Keen to speak to candidates with strong Public Cloud, Container Platform, Terraform & Python/Java/GO experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing, Maintaining and Administering tools for automation of the operational activities
- Automating continuous delivery and on-demand capacity management solutions
- Leading the designing of CI/CD framework keeping in mind the best practices and scalability
- Identifying incidents promptly and taking ownership of the incidents and outages, tracking and monitoring progress of issues
- Interacting with developers, QAs and stakeholders for on call products support, software upgrades, patches, hot fix and enhancements.
- Suggesting Architectural improvements and recommending process improvements
- Ensuring environment availability and scalability for the application development and implementation journey
- Governance and control on CI/CD pipeline, optimizing system security
- Maintaining and adopting best ITSM and Agile practices
- 5 years of experience in DevOps or in a similar role supporting large scale production systems
- Experience in Public Cloud Services such as AWS/GCP/Azure
- Strong experience in implementing and automating CI/CD
- Experience with tools such as Docker, Ansible, Terraform
- Good expereince with Kubernetes cluster operation and maintenance
- Proficient in scripting language such as Python/Shell/Golang
- A strong team player with good communication skills and a keen interest in learning and keeping abreast about latest DevOps industry trends and technologies.
If you are intested in the role and like to discuss further, please click Apply now or email at email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1441957
Registration Name : Purvi Vyas