• Work on diversified cloud Platforms consisting of Databases and CICD, Logging, and monitoring tools to provide stable, and reliable DevOps service to oversea game studios.
• Everything as a code – automate manual processes and aim to eliminate them.
• Identify and resolve problems relating to critical service operations.
• Be involved in the design and subsequent implementation of software and service infrastructure.
• Mentor other engineers define our technical culture and help build a fast-growing team.
• Preferably a degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or related fields.
• Experience with cloud computing technologies from vendors such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform.
• 5-7 years of relevant experience with managing IT infrastructure with focus on the Unix platforms.
• Possess a solid understanding of the Linux or FreeBSD/OpenBSD family of Operating Systems and their underlying components.
• Possess analytical skills, mental resilience and the ability to think systematically under stressful conditions.
• Highly accountable and takes ownership. Outstanding work ethic, high-integrity, team player, and a lifelong learner.
• Experience in one or more of: C, C++, Java, Perl, Python, Go, or scripting experience in Shell.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and work effectively across the organization.
• Develop and deliver, documentation and training materials. Perform training about database design modelling as well as operational best practices across the company.
Nice to Have:
• Multi Cloud orchestration – Terraform, Kubernetes.
• Configuration management tool experiences such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet or Salt Stack.
• Experience with continuous integration and/or continuous deployment.
• Experience with hardening systems and knowledge in information security.
• Contributes to open source project Experience with performance analysis and debugging tools.