Senior Delivery Manager
Realise your full potential with Asia's leading communications group. While we take pride in our 140-year heritage, our philosophy is to always look forward and evolve. Today, we are a leader in cutting-edge ICT innovation and digital advances, powered by a vast network of offices in countries and territories across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Europe and the USA. Come be a part of our dynamic organisation as we create the infocomms landscape of the future.
Singtel are at the leading edge of technology development to improve the experience of our customers as they consume services across mobile, voice and data infrastructure, managed services, cloud computing, IT services and professional consulting. To support that journey we are searching for top talent and have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Delivery Manager eCommerce to strengthen our team.
Led by a world-class leadership crew, we are establishing a Digital Technology organisation based on
• Technology and business models to more effectively engage Digital Customers at every touch-points in the Customer experience lifecycle
• Continuous Delivery through "Build-Run" teams which follow the DevOps "you build it, you run it" philosophy
Build-Run teams are created per problem domain and continuously deliver value in the form of larger products, incremental enhancements, or fix and maintenance work and are a core team of people that focus on their problem domain (eCommerce, eService, and so on). These teams comprise a mix of roles from Product Owners through to Development and Test roles and so on.
Our Delivery Manager is the single point of contact and owner for the Build-Run team for the customers (who are Singtel Business Owners). With an in-depth understanding of a continuous delivery model you will be responsible for managing around 8 to 10 value streams at any time and will work closely with Dir/Head/VP (Business/IT) to achieve the required outcomes.
Business Value & Relationship Management (approximately 5% of time focused)
- Leads their team to provide successful digital solution deployments and ensures proper business value while maintaining high customer/partner satisfaction
- Provides review, oversight and approval for Digital works which includes projects, incremental enhancements and fix and maintenance jobs.
- Leads their team to influence and manage customer expectations, based on pre-define requirements and information collected
- Be the single point of contact for business and other IT domains
Delivery & Resource Management (approximately 55% of time focused)
- Ensuring that works are delivered on time, meet business & technical requirements and are within the agreed budget
- Ensures customers' expectations are managed and met
- Ensures team is adopting delivery management standards and monitor the progress of the delivery on a regular basis
- Anticipate, manage and resolve issues and act as the point of contact for the domain build-run team
People Management & Leadership (approximately 30% of time focused)
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships, breaking down barriers for the team and both planning at a higher level and getting into the detail to make things happen when needed
- Communicate Singtel's vision and drive Singtel's strategies & priorities based on Singtel's core values
- Coach and develop direct reports
- Conduct 1-on-1 meetings and hold mid-year and full year performance reviews with direct reports if any
Vendor Management (approximately 10% of time focused)
- Support, coach and enable partners to drive delivery excellence through customer satisfaction activities and behaviors
Key skills and requirements
• IT Degree or equivalent with 8 years of relevant experience
• Technical skills -
- Project Management
- Basic Accounting
- Software Development
- Man Management
- Vendor Management
• Agile Project Management
If this description is exciting and you feel that you have the necessary skills and experience to make a difference, then please follow the link to apply. For more information on this and other opportunities please refer to our careers portal under https://groupcareers.singtel.com Let's shape a better world through technology. Join us to lead the change. Note to Recruitment Agencies
In sourcing for candidates for particular roles, the Singtel Group works only with a panel of selected recruitment agencies expressly engaged under written agreements. Even then, these agencies are only activated from time to time for specific recruitment exercises for particular roles under instructions expressly issued by a member of the Singtel Talent Acquisition team.
Except under such circumstances, no agency shall source or attempt to source any candidates for the Singtel Group. The Singtel Group will not pay nor be obliged or liable to pay any recruitment fees of any kind whatsoever to any agency where candidate CVs are submitted to the Singtel Group by such agency on an unsolicited or speculative basis.
The Singtel Group reserves all rights to directly contact any candidate to which such CVs relate without any obligation or liability whatsoever to the agency concerned (including without limitation any obligation or liability to pay any recruitment fees of any kind).