A Senior Database Administrator (DBA) role has come up in the infrastructure operations team for a well-established fintech company that has Singapore for its APAC headquarters. This is an exciting opportunity with a payments firm that is taking their presence to the next level in Asia.
In the role of a Senior Database Administrator (DBA), you will be responsible for database operations with a view on always improving performance, data quality and database management best practices.
The Senior Database Administrator (DBA) will:
- Be involved in installation, maintenance, operations and support of database servers to ensure availability, security and optimal performance
- Analyse and resolve database performance issues and be involved in continuous improvement of database standards
- Continue to look for ways to automate manual processes as well as learn to support and configure databases in cloud
Should you have:
- Knowledge about database tuning, query optimisation and index tuning
- Experience of troubleshooting and optimising database performance alongside resolution of technical problems and incidents
- Hands on experience of configuring and supporting high-availability, data replication and back up
- Thorough experience in either Oracle or SQL database as primary and secondary could be either MySQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL, Amazon Aurora, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon RDS
Apply to this role or reach out to April Jimenez at a.jimenez (at) gravitasgroup (dot) com.