Senior Database Administrator
is a leading information and communications technology (ICT) and communications engineering services provider across the Asia-Pacific region. We are headquartered in Singapore and a wholly owned subsidiary of the Singtel Group. We have in-depth domain knowledge and unique capabilities that create business value for customers. We offer a broad range of services, including consulting, systems development and integration, business process outsourcing, infrastructure management and solutions, and technology solutions. Responsibilities shall not only include:
The ideal candidate should possess / have:
- Design, Deploy, Implement and manage and support data platform on premise or cloud based
- Proactively understand the latest information of database platform services.
- Good operational experience of data administration, with data analyst and data science exposure.
- Support database migration and deploy to its platform.
- Manage platform changes through change request process & provide status reports to the relevant parties.
- Respond promptly to incident, investigate & provide temporary &/or permanent resolution of incidents escalated. Provide timely status updates to relevant parties.
- Monitor & measure the performance & availability of platform proactively, and implement corrective actions identified to improve performance & availability.
- Monitor the agreed service level, document & maintain the configuration of platform; provide regular reporting to relevant parties.
- Ensure service level meet requirement. Propose and implement action plan when required.
- Monitor system according to standard operations procedures.
- Support platform service continuity measures, i.e., backup/restore procedures & disaster recovery plan, to ensure continuous operation of the business.
- Conduct root cause analysis & implement pro-active measures. Monitor effectiveness of implemented measures.
- To provide 24x7 Support if necessary.
- Diploma/ Degree in Information Technology, Electrical / Electronic, Information Systems or equivalent discipline
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience