Senior Data and Document Specialist
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 22 Apr 18
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to take care of business? Weâ€™re looking for someone like that to:
- Responsible for the life cycle of client information by reviewing account documentation & maintaining static data and ensuring the accuracy and completeness of all sourced data, covering account structure change document processing matters, including change of beneficial owner, power of attorneys and constitutional document update
- Direct liaison with, and support to mainly internal clients or business partners including other departments within operations, Legal and Compliance, Business Risk Management, Project team etc
- Ensure adherence to regulations, guidelines, standards and UBS policies. Maintain a highly developed awareness of potential legislative and UBS policy breaches and act to proactively prevent their occurrence
- Engage in adhoc project, including systems testing (UAT), process improvement, cross-border initiatives, new regulatory
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Youâ€™ll be working in the Wealth Management Middle Office Team in Singapore. Our role is responsible for day-to-day operations of documentations to provide critical support to Client Advisor/ Client Advisor Assistant & other partners within UBS Wealth Management Hong Kong & Singapore.
Your experience and skills
- A university degree with at least 3- 5 years of experience in a Client Onboarding/KYC/Documentations role
- analytical skills (able to analyze instructions, process requests, manage / handle complex problems)
- strong problem solving skills and capability to adapt to changes
- a high degree of organizational skills, is controls and process oriented, shows attention to detail
- brief team management experience will be a plus
- client service oriented and enjoys dealing with people (enjoy working in a team based environment, adaptable interpersonal skills)
- willing to learn with strong commitment, motivation and positive attitude
What we offer
Together. Thatâ€™s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.