Senior Credit Manager
- Permanent, Full time
- ALS Recruit , EA Licence No: 16S8075
- 21 Sep 17
Our client is a regional bank that offers a broad range of products and services to corporate clients in Singapore. They are seeking an experienced credit professional to join their team.
A senior member of the risk management team who will monitor the credit quality of the asset portfolio. Provide independent credit assessment on new and existing credit proposals and monitor account performance.
- Perform credit assessment on new credit and renewal proposals submitted by front office
- Report on account and loan portfolio performance
- Conduct financial analysis and projections
- Identify key risks and mitigating factors in credit evaluation
- Plan and organise credit review workflow to ensure prompt and timely approval
- Participate in portfolio stress tests, review program lending guidelines and update lending guidelines, risk policies and reporting on business segments, industry and country
- University degree (or equivalent) with at least 12 years of relevant experience in credit risk assessment in a senior capacity with a bank.
- Experience as a credit approver with delegated approving authority will a plus.
- Good communication, presentation and writing skills
- Strong credit knowledge of large as well as mid-sized Singapore corporate
- Able to work independently and being a team player
- Good planning and organisation skills to meet work commitments and deadlines
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.