Lucror Analytics is seeking a credit analyst to join its established and well-regarded European high yield research team. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will work with the team to further expand Lucror's coverage of European bond markets. The position offers a high degree of visibility and interaction with institutional investors, who rely on Lucror's research to make well-informed investment decisions.
Lucror Analytics is a premier high yield credit research specialist with a global client base of institutional investors. The principles driving our business are integrity and independence. Our credit team currently comprises 15 members and is one of the most experienced and respected analyst teams in the high yield space.
Lucror’s research is read on a daily basis by the most prominent high yield institutional investors globally, who recognise the value that robust and impartial analysis adds to their investment and risk management decisions. Lucror’s analysts are regularly quoted in the financial press and are known as truly independent and value-adding voices within the sub-investment grade community.
Credit Research Analyst covering European high yield bond issuers. The analyst will be tasked with conducting rigorous credit analysis and publishing high-quality research for European high yield issuers using Lucror’s proprietary analytical framework. Furthermore, the analyst will work with our ESG team to assess issuers from an ESG perspective.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in credit markets, preferably with strong experience in corporate high yield.
- Demonstrated analytical rigor and resourcefulness, including ability to comfortably work with financial models.
- Independent thinker who can conduct objective analysis and reach actionable conclusions.
- Previous experience, preferably obtained in an independent credit research house, a credit rating agency, captive buy side/sell side research division or investment bank.
- A broad and reliable network of market sources to aid his/her research work.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and ability to clearly articulate his/her analysis.
- Good presentation skills, effective and comfortable communication with cross-cultural clients.
- High degree of commitment and integrity, perseverance and team-spirit.
- Languages: English (fully fluent, spoken and written).
Submit your application either through this site or directly to email@example.com.