Senior Corporate FX Trader, Multinational PLC
- SGD80000.00 - SGD90000.00 per annum
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Hays Banking Singapore , EA Licence No: 07C3924
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
We're working with a leading Global Corporate FX Solutions business looking a massive growth in Singapore over the next 5 years. This is an exciting time as the Singapore business develops existing Clients and start to shape its' business in SE Asia.
Senior Corporate FX Trader, Multinational PLC Singapore, Competitive Basic and Quarterly Commission
Your new company
An Award winning leading FX business that is easily recognisable around the world is growing its' Singapore business in order to maximise its' existing relationships in SE Asia. The crown jewel in this region is Singapore and they are looking to grow this office significantly over the next 5 years. Those who join now will be instrumental and the career opportunities available reflect this.
Your new role
You will be joining the Client Relationship Team working with existing Clients Singapore, maximise their business potential and targeting SME's to grow this portfolio further. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Identify and approach SMEs in Singapore to further grow the portfolio.
- Build strong working relationships with existing customers maximizing their exposure to the business.
- You will be putting together Account Strategies including FX Services, online tools and hedging options.
- Execute post FX trades and work closely with the Clients to maintain an efficient and professional service.
- Market internally through the business to identify cross sell opportunities,
What you'll need to succeed
With a minimum 3 years experience within FX Sales and Trading to SMEs, you will also be able to demonstrate:
- Strong SME market knowledge in Singapore with a solid network of contacts already.
- Excellent operational and strategy planning knowledge of FX Trading and options that compliments your FX Sales experience.
- A strong track record of hitting and surpassing Sales targets.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Well versed an active interest in FinTech and its' growing application to this space.
What you'll get in return
Working with a Multi National business offers a number of opportunities beyond competitive pay and aggressive quarterly commission. Growth in the business in Singapore and an innovative approach to fintech will enable you to take control of your career either in management or specialism. The only limiting factor will be your drive to grow.
What you need to do now
If you're interested to hear more on this role or for a confidential discussion on your career and the wider international markets, please contact Rob Hayward at Hays on +65 6303 0151 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.