Senior Consultant, Systems
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design of infrastructure management architecture and system to support delivery of managed services.
- Manage system implementation schedules and resources.
- Provide technical consultation as well as expertise to Business Leaders and users.
- Manage partner/vendor as part of implementation team.
- Manage and support processes required for governance of OSS systems.
- Support implementation of ticket exchange solution with customer / partners.
- Develop automation runbooks and integration workflow.
The Ideal Candidate should possess the following:
- Tertiary education in Computer Science / Engineering or related discipline.
- At least 5 years of experience in enterprise / solution architecture planning and design.
- Strong background in Linux/Unix/Windows Administration.
- Experience with enterprise system bus technology such as JBoss FSW and Mulesoft.
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef, Ansible or other commercial products.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services.
- Experience in service management methodologies and tools such as ServiceNow.
- Experience in robotic process automation.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Passion for solution development and automation, and actively look for opportunities to develop tools to streamline and simplify the development and delivery process.
- Good understanding with Systems, networking and development tools.
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle.
- Self-motivated and have attention to detail.