The Team at Synechron is seeking a Consultant/Senior Consultant (Product Owner) to be a part of a project team in the client's key innovation areas, Client Lifecycle Design and Management (CLDM), which supports delivery of a quality service to clients and achieve regulatory compliance across the end-to-end client lifecycle, including coverage of AML, KYC, Tax, OTC reform and FM regulations.
The Role Responsibilities:
- The candidate is expected to collaborate, support and lead a variety of workstreams within one of client's top global programmes
- Provide business analysis and design expertise to enable delivery of the Client Operational Lifecycle Team programme and workstreams
- Identify and detail related business requirements and process design
- Formulate and execute against project plans
- Own and produce key project deliverables, ensuring key stakeholders are engaged and bought-in throughout delivery
- Drive collaboration across multiple work-streams to manage business delivery from conception through to implementation
- Support functional design, testing and deployment of change initiatives
- Provide insight from hands on experience with the Fenergo Product and knowledge of the client lifecycle capabilities within Fenergo
- Support COLT Product Owner and Release Project Manager from scoping, planning and approach definition through to execution
- Develop a detailed understanding of all areas of the Group CLM Policy and Procedures
- Gather requirements and produce analysis artifacts to drive change initiatives: operating model, process maps and business requirements
- Review functional specifications to ensure alignment with operating model design
- Support Product Owner to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Participate as Lead BA for Agile Scrum teams, by providing backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Assist with the roll-out of releases, including User Acceptance Testing (UAT), User Verification Test (UVT), as part of Project go live
- Support the engagement of key stakeholders across client facing divisions, Legal and Compliance and Financial Crime Risk, etc.
- Prior experience in a relevant transformation programme as a Senior Business Analyst
- Experience in either Waterfall and Agile Project Management methodologies (experience in both would be an advantage)
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment and the ongoing developments
- Ability to take initiative, identify opportunities and work with minimal management oversight
- Interpersonal skills in networking, influencing and decision taking •
- Subject matter expertise in Client Lifecycle Management and Client Due Diligence systems and process
- Strong communication skills – oral, written and presentation
- Knowledge of CIB, CB and BB business segments, client types and product offerings
You’re also excellent at….
- Getting the job done – You have an entrepreneurial mind set and are results-orientated
- Being part of a team – You are a team player who enjoys working with customers and sharing knowledge with your colleagues
- Going the extra mile – You’re ambitious and want to be the best in your field
- Having fun! – You have excellent social skills with a positive attitude
- Taking the lead – Proven leadership abilities and a desire to make an impact
What are the benefits?
- Being part of an ambitious global company driven by a strong futuristic and client-centric vision, with an entrepreneurial spirit by contributing to our mission
- A people-orientated culture of excellence and compassion, supported by focus on strong career development, performance management, and robust coaching and mentoring support processes
- Support from and participation in Engagement groups such as Corporate and Social Responsibility (CSR), Women in Business, LGBTQ and Wellness
- A fun, international environment, coupled with an open-door culture
Synechron: Embrace opportunity, cultivate change, accelerate digital.
Please submit your applications to email@example.com