- Permanent, Full time
- LMA Recruitment
- 23 Apr 19
Senior Consultant - Information Security
Our clients are Specialist management consulting firms - looking out for Information Security consultants. Their clients are multinational organizations in varied sectors. Both the consulting firms are APAC based. As a senior consultant you will help in building the expertise and guarantee the quality of delivery to ensure market-leading practices for Singapore office, taking into account the global nature of clients.
Supervised by experienced consultants, you will help CISOs and Risk Managers of our customers by addressing the following needs:
- Definition, development and improvement of Information Security policies, guidelines and processes
- Project management
- Deployment of an Information Security Maturity assessment
- Assist and improve Data Protection and Information Classification policies, guidelines and processes (including software tools)
- Information Security and Cyber Risk Management assessments
- Assistance in the deployment of IT security remediation programs
- Project management and assistance to deployment of Information Security programs
- IT Audit and Regulatory Compliance assessment
- Assistance in the deployment of Information Security solutions
- Analysis and improvement of Identity and Access Management life cycle
- Improve and maintain Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery plans, including optimization of Crisis management processes
As part of the firm's internal activities, your participation revolves around the following areas:
- The development or strengthening of our offers through training sessions, working groups, internal and external distribution of marketing materials
- Support in the publication activities (sector blogs, articles, insights, etc.)
- Business development by contributing to the definition of needs and participating in commercial activities (development of pitches, responses to RFP, etc.)
We are looking for a Senior Consultant with 4 - 5 years of experience. He/she has worked for Information Security related projects within the Consulting and/or Financial Services industry in Hong Kong or abroad.
He/she has at least one certification on Information Security (e.g. CISSP, CISA etc.)
In terms of education, Engineering and/or Management graduates from top universities and business schools are within our radar. Master degree in Information Systems Management or similar is highly appreciated.
Teamwork, autonomy, entrepreneurial and analytical skills are your strengths. You will join a highly motivating professional environment where you will be asked to deliver continuously to ensure high quality and customer satisfaction. Presentation and communication skills are key.
Strong ability to work with MS PowerPoint and MS Excel is a must. Programming skills are highly appreciated.