Lead - Talent Acquisition (APAC)
In line with our exciting growth plans, we are recruiting for Data Governance/Data Quality Analyst into our Digital team.
- Develop client’s future Data Strategy Roadmap, Target Operating Model (TOM), Data Policy, Change Management plan, and Data initiatives to help define and drive technology & data transformation journey
- Design and create Data Governance Framework, Data Management Strategy & Roadmap, and Terms of Reference
- Provide and socialize metadata & data governance solution, design and workplan
- Understanding and documenting the data attributes that are being sourced; maintaining a catalogue of the data lake’s contents.
- Determining how data attributes should be stored and managed; classifying and protecting personal and confidential data attributes.
- Matching data attributes with data requirements; explaining how data could be utilized and interpreted.
What skills and competencies do I need?
- Exposure to Data Governance or Data Management tools (such as Collibra, Informatica, Rosetta etc.)
- Led Business and Data Analysis across global environments (including international system integration roll-outs)
- Key experience in Requirement Gathering Techniques, Business Requirement Document (BRD) building, ‘To-Be’ Process definition, Enterprise Data Modelling, Target Operating Models, UAT and Stakeholder Management
- Knowledge of end-to-end banking processes and data within Financial Markets
- Knowledge of Data Governance, Data Quality Framework, Data Lineage, Data Conversion, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Blockchain and RPA/SPA
- Experience with Data lineage, Data cataloguing, and/or data policy implementation
- Experience with data analysis/BI tools such as MicroStrategy or Tableau
- Experience with data profiling or defining data quality rules
- Knowledge and Understanding of data governance challenges and best practice for metadata, data quality and data stewardship