We are currently shortlisting a Compliance professional who is at a stage in their career where they are ready to grow into a Senior Compliance Officer. This position requires you to have a background in electronic trading / money markets or similar, have experience with advising on and implementing processes and control frameworks intended to meet regulatory requirements. You must be collaborative as you will be working as part of a team across geographies and must be happy to be hands on operationally.
This is a key hire for Asia and is based in Singapore for our client, one of the leading FX trading firms globally.
With the support of best in class technology, you will be part of a diverse organisation which attracts outstanding talent from across all industry backgrounds. With an enviable work culture, focused on teamwork and strong collaboration across geographies, great people and great technology come together to offer their clients first class service levels.
You will have the opportunity to be involved with the implementation of new regulatory requirements including collaboration with other business units and development of firm-wide and departmental policies and procedures.
- Compliance experience working with exchanges and regulators
- Prior experience of electronic trading and associated compliance control framework
- Proprietary trading / quantitative trading firm, bank, brokerage, or large asset management compliance experience is preferable
- Excellent work culture and opportunity to be part of an award-winning company, with good team dynamics.
- Low staff turnover, ethical and great office spaces.
- Competitive salary and bonus