Senior Collateral Specialist
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 21 Jan 18
Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? Do you know how to take care of clients? We're looking for someone like that who can:
• Ensure that the firm fulfils its margin obligations and be compliant with regulatory changes
• Work closely with Investment Teams, Custodians and Operations
• Provide governance and control around key reconciliations
• Increase efficiencies by utilizing technology
• Document procedures
• Perform rotating shifts including Public Holidays
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Collateral team in Singapore supporting the Asset Management business. The team is responsible for moving collateral between our accounts and our brokers. We are a centralized hub covering APAC open thru to Chicago open in Shifts. We aim to be a resource to the business by providing subject matter expertise.
Your experience and skills
• A university degree
• Experience with Collateral, Margins and/or Settlements
• Understanding of trade lifecycle
• Great computer skills and the willingness to learn new programs
• Focused on client service
• Adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
• Motivated, self-directed and driven (always staying up to date and improving)
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.