Our Client is one of the established MNCs in the dry bulk mining industry. They are seeking for an experienced Senior Trader to manage their Coal Business for APAC and SEA. Candidate's with driven and highly entrepreneurial mindset are preferred.
- Manage our client's 100% Subsidiary in Singapore and Australia.
- Execute purchasing contracts of the various products in Australia and Indonesia.
- Execute the necessary logistics and Port contracts to export the various products.
- Where needed Execute sales contracts of the various Australian and Indonesian products in South East Asia and Indian Ocean and assist other team members in doing so in other Regions of the world.
- Ensures compliance with best execution and trading activity within the criteria established by our client and that is adhered to on an ongoing basis.
- Works closely with other Traders, Management, Risk, Legal and Finance departments to ensure a smooth and compliant execution.
- Asses the Risk/Reward on specific game plans and Hedging Strategies for trading desk
- Day to day management and reporting of Positions, Risk, deals and PnL.
- Other tasks related to trading activity in Australia and Indonesia.
- Supervise and manage the teams in each of the countries of Australia and Indonesia where applicable.