Senior Cloud Infrastructure Project Manager
- SGD10000.00 - SGD12000.00 per month
- Contract, Full time
- Hydrogen Group
- 18 Feb 18 2018-02-18
Leading Global Insurance company is looking for a Singapore based Cloud Infrastructure Project Manager to manage APAC infrastructure projects.
Our client, a Leading Global Insurance company, is looking for an Infrastructure Project Manager to manage and deliver on behalf of Regional Technology (RT) and the local business units, a number of small to medium size infrastructure projects. The Infrastructure Project Manager is fully responsible for ensuring that the infrastructure technology components of projects are delivered on time, budget and quality.
- Develops comprehensive project scope documents including deliverables and milestones
- Plans and schedules project activities from approved scope
- Manages the specification, construction and integration of deliverables from internal technical teams and external vendors to local business units
- Manages the implementation of the infrastructure scope to ensure that RT Infrastructure meets delivery obligations (e.g. preparation of system aligning to regional security & infrastructure policy)
- Tracks the project to the agreed schedule and reports on progress and status (i.e. manage all go-live activities)
- Acts as the focal point and liaises between the business technology stakeholders and technical tower leads
- Plan, manage, coordinate with respective SMEs to ensure all IL environments (DEV, ST/SIT, Performance Test, UAT, and Production & DR) are ready based on project milestone.
- Manages project issues and tracks action items prior to closure
Specific Skills Required
- Proficient in project management techniques and methodologies
- Must have experience in Infra Migration and Infra Upgrade Projects
- Have delivered and managed infrastructure setup in DC and in the Cloud for Wintel, Linux and the various database products; leveraging automation tools to enable continuous integration and continuous deployment (CICD).
- Have experience in managed infrastructure setup for business process management workflow using IBM BPM solution is also preferred.
- Must have a background in technology across a variety of platforms, vendors and business applications (especially within Financial industry)
- Excellent customer engagement and influencing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication and people management skills
- Excellent negotiation skills and conflict resolution skills
- Must be able to manage meetings or presentations at a Senior Management / CXO level
- Well develop teamwork skills with a calm and reasonable approach to managing conflict.
- Track record of delivering projects on schedule and within budget
- Demonstrated capability in planning, estimating and scheduling
- Well-developed analytical and trouble-shooting skills
- Must have good co-ordination skills and ability to work and manage multiple vendors for on-time project deliverables
Other preferred Knowledge and Skills
- Can demonstrate a history of consistently delivering in full to plan
- Ability to work under pressure and remain calm and cooperative
- Proficiency in office tools such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
- Proficiency in scheduling tools such as MS Project
- Strong customer service orientation with the ability to work with and influence customers in a proactive and constructive manner
- 10 or more years' experience in Infrastructure or Network areas
- 8 or more years of project management experience
- Experience in management of vendor relationships with a focus on deliverables management
- Understands the scope of the business components of projects and liaises with business staff responsible for those components
Interested candidates please feel free to apply on this page or send your updated CV to email@example.com for a discreet conversation.
Hydrogen Group Pte Ltd. EA No: 09S2930