Senior Cloud Engineer
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
As a Senior Cloud Engineer in one of the leading Global Banks, you will have extensive experience with IaaS and PaaS. You love to Build, Test, Deploy and Manage things with new Technologies in the Cloud. We eat, breathe and sleep Agile methodologies and best DevSecOps Practices! Our Ideal Candidate
- Lots of hands-on experience with any of the Public Cloud providers
- Solid experience with Terraform and Git
- 4+ Years of experience in Software Engineering with one or more of languages
- Go, Python, Perl, PHP, Ruby, Shell-scripting, or C
- Automation experience, we will Automate everything that can be Automated
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD pipelines and tools
- Experience with a Testing framework and writing your own Unit and System tests
- A commitment to DevSecOps best practices
- A solid understanding designing solutions and troubleshooting Internet Technologies and protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTPS, DNS, etc.
You would love to be in a high performing team and enjoy working with smart colleagues. We are open to new ideas and embrace collaboration and sharing in our Kanban/Scrum teams. Most of our days consist of Daily's, Sprint planning, Retrospections and most importantly to Getting Things Done. We are bunch of cool Engineers committed to Build and Operate world class Cloud Technologies.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.