Senior Change Manager, ICS Risk Type Framework Implementation
- Negotiable SGD
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
We are establishing a change team to successfully implement the new ICS Risk Framework into Business lines and Functions and Regions. The Senior Change Manager roles are new and will report to the Programme Director - ICS Risk Type Framework Implementation within the Information and Cyber Security ("ICS") Transformation and Remediation Portfolio ("TRP").
The ICS TRP brings together all material ICS investment activities. The portfolio will prioritize ICS investments to maximise risk reduction and capability improvement, while meeting compliance and legal obligations and minimising client impact. The portfolio provides a single end-to-end view of investment activities with regular tracking and reporting.
Information and Cyber Security risk has recently been established as a Principal Risk Type within the Enterprise Risk Management Framework. The new ICS Risk Type Framework (RTF) seeks to bring consistency in approach and introduce operational structure to the identification and mitigation of ICS risks. The RTF is based upon core best practice methods of ICS risk management including NIST.
The Senior Change Managers in conjunction with the Programme Director will drive the implementation of the framework after incorporating feedback from the Pilot. You will be aligned to select Business, Functions and/or regions and work closely with their designated delivery teams.
· Change Managers will define a robust and efficient delivery plan by working with key stakeholders including the Office of the CISO and COOs/CIOs and face off to assigned Business lines, Functions and/or Regions. The plan will incorporate digital footprint discovery, risk assessment and definition and implementation of controls as guided by the ICS RTF and tailored to the relevant areas.
· For their assigned areas they will provide regular status updates including progress and top risks and issues to the Programme Director and Management in the relevant domain.
· Where possible they will leverage existing data sources and infrastructure to accelerate progress whilst a strategic solution is enabled.
The Change Managers will provide exceptional leadership and strong project management discipline to mobilise effort and commitment including making a compelling case for change. They will maintain highly constructive and effective relationships within the Programme plus also with across domains linked to the Programme.
The Change Managers are responsible for:
· Support the Programme Director in the delivery of the programme objectives including the preparation of an Implementation Guide, training material, tactical and strategic tools, centralised data provision, reporting capabilities and tracking mechanisms.
· Development of plans for the assigned areas with their designated delivery teams. Interface with other areas to ensure dependencies are known and prioritised. and maintain support and organizational alignment
Adapting to emerging risks and issues to maximize outcomes. Urgent and timely action for risks and issues which may impair delivery.
· Re-planning and prioritising as required to maximise benefits and delivery efficiency
Represent ICS TRP on working groups established to implement the ICS RFT. Present progress, problems and solutions and track to closure
Ensuring Clarity is up to date including project static, RAG status, key milestones, financials, risks, dependencies, issues and resource forecasts. Deliver quality submissions to PSC
· Support and apply the refinement of tools, templates and good practice
· Ensure effective prioritisation and application of best practice.
· Identify changes to plan required in terms of additional components, reprioritisation to anticipate and respond to changes
· Maintain strong stakeholder engagement with Chief Information Security Office teams and COO teams plus business and functions in group region and country.
· Establish and maintain working groups across domains to progress the framework roll out.
· Escalate appropriately to ensure Accountable Executive is briefed and necessary decisions are made in a timely manner
· Provide support to the Programme Director for the running of the Programme Steering Committee
· Manage the project professionally and efficiently, closely tracking timeline commitments for provision of information and action plans, and for validation of actions taken.
Regulatory and Business Conduct
· Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values, Valued Behaviours, and Code of Conduct
· Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across the Bank.
· Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate, and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
· Programme Director
· Chief Operating Officers - Business, Function & Regional teams
· Chief Information Security Office and teams
· Head, Operational Risk Information Security and teams
· Portfolio Director