- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Senior Change Manager - Training, Comms & Adoption - Client Engagement Effectiveness
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Senior Change Manager - Training, Comms & Adoption - Client Engagement EffectivenessAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
About the role
Sitting within the Global Banking Chief Operating Office (GB COO) function, part of the Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) division, the Client Engagement Effectiveness (CEE) team is responsible for defining, validating, and ultimately delivering process and/or system changes that aims to improve and support front line client engagement activities through 4 core platforms:
WorkBench - Client Relationship Management (CRM), Deal Management, and Client Analytics Platform
theSource - An internal facing mobile app extending CRM functionality to RM's on the move
Client Portal - An internet banking channel enabling clients to onboard themselves
iCDMS - Corporate clients' documentation & contract repository
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Change Manager - Training, Communications & Adoption to be responsible for defining and executing a Training, Communications & Adoption strategy which ensures commercialisation of the CEE platforms across its wide user base. This includes stakeholders from; Corporate and Institutional Banking and Commercial Banking segments, with product groups Lending, Transaction Banking, Financial Markets, Corporate Finance, Capital Markets and Retail Banking Corporate Partnerships.
Roles & Responsibilities
Work with project stream leads in driving training and communication requirement and deploying the best solutions.
Be the driver and owner of Training, Communications and Adoption Strategy
- Define and execute the Training, Communications & Adoption strategy
- Build deep network into the business; understand what Client Engagement Effectiveness means to each segment/ user team to facilitate a targeted engagement model
- Align Stakeholder Engagement model with Training, Communications & Adoption Strategy
- Identify & leverage existing Communications channels/ champions to drive Training, Communications & Adoption strategy
- Work with Business Execution Support Team (help desk) to identify user pain point themes which can then be addressed via specific Communications, training or system enhancements
- Work with Platform and Product Owners to produce branded, formatted training materials to ensure quality, consistency and accuracy
- Work closely with key stakeholders and Platform/Product Owners on communication and training project plans and provide regular updates on the status of execution
- Define and drive ongoing Training agenda to existing and new employees across stakeholder groups
- Review drafts and finalise communication of related deliverables in close collaboration with project stream leads and other stakeholders.
- Ensure communication website (the Bank uses "Jive" internally) is aligned to the overall Training, Communications and Adoption agenda
- Updating users on the vision of where the platforms are going long-term
- Manage the programme's online presence, broadcast messages, blogs, events and announcements.
- Oversee the organisation and logistics for communication/training events.
- Defining and monitoring appropriate adoption measures (Qualitative & Quantitative) e.g. from a segment, role, country perspective
- Developing a "champion" network of users who are willing to be part of new application brainstorming and testing
- Garnering feedback from users through questions and polls (how do they like the existing platform, what do they think of new ideas being proposed, what new features would they like to see in the future)
- Developing an organic online knowledge database for users to share tips on how to use the platforms
- Experience of defining and executing large scales Communications and Training initiatives
- Analytical mindset to review data to identify where Training, Communications & Adoption strategies are working, and where further attention is needed.
- Excellent command of English both written and verbal
- Experience in training function
- Solid presentation and facilitation skills with ability to engage users in a classroom training environment
- Good stakeholder engagement capability
- Ability to write clear communications and converting technical speak into layman terms.
- Develop clear and easy to read training materials
- Ability to brief and manage delivery from external video / e-learning training providers
- Creative thinking to come up with new ideas to engage our user base
- Good team player
- Strong skills in Word and ideally graphical design, i.e. good at choosing colours and images and laying out in an effective manner
- Positive attitude and passion for communications
- Strong emphasis on self reliance, confidence and commitment to delivering for the team and stakeholders
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.