Senior Change Assurance Specialist – APAC #110095
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse Asia
- 21 Sep 18 2018-09-21
Senior Change Assurance Specialist – APAC #110095
At Credit Suisse in Asia Pacific, we're proud that Internal Audit is seen a key strategic partner to the business. Our risk-based methodology is reflected in truly dynamic audit plans that ensure that the function stays completely relevant and that we have the ability to flex to meet the evolving strategy of this key growth business. Our Auditors have the opportunity to build and maintain direct and lasting relationships with the Bank's leadership and are actively sought out for the meaningful advice and insights. Reflecting the Bank's entrepreneurial spirit, our Internal Audit function is also innovating; we're investing in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques, to ensure that both people and platforms are best in class.
The Credit Suisse Internal Audit department has 350 staff based in various locations with the vision of being a compelling voice inspiring confidence in the ability of the Bank to deliver its strategy. We play a pivotal role in safeguarding the Bank's control environment, seeking to deliver value-adding insights through audits and continuous risk monitoring activities to build confidence in the Bank's control framework and ability to achieve objectives. We are seeking talented, dedicated and high-energy professionals to join the audit team in Asia and support management by providing assurance on the control environment supporting various Credit Suisse Group activities.
The Change Specialist role, within the APAC Internal Audit function, is passionate about providing assurance over the APAC Change Portfolio and major Change Programs across the APAC region. The role is key to ensuring that our audit work makes a valuable and timely impact, improving the strengths of our Business, Technology and SME audit professionals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Building and maintaining positive relationships, in partnership with the Heads of Audit, with key partners engaged in delivering Change across the APAC region and related global functions and programs.
- Maintaining an overview of the APAC Change Portfolio governance and risk profile.
- Maintaining an overview of key Change programs in the APAC region and sharing insights with relevant Heads of Audit and business partners to support Continuous Risk Monitoring.
- Defining the audit coverage strategy for APAC Change, ensuring that there are appropriate plans in place for Change Assurance Reviews and Continuous Risk Monitoring over the Bank's Top Initiatives.
- Supporting the APAC Heads of Audit and Global Head of Audit, Change Assurance with quarterly risk assessments relating to change risk across the APAC Businesses, Functions and SME areas.
- Executing Change Assurance Reviews, demonstrating an ability to effectively prioritize completing dedications in order to ensure efficient delivery against agreed timeframes.
- You will demonstrate effective risk awareness, and build an appropriate risk based, adequate and effective audit coverage to the audit assignments.
- You are going to be providing support and challenge to colleagues engaged in Change Assurance Reviews, both regionally and globally.
- You are going to lead Business and/or Functional audits as an Audit Manager or provide Auditor support, as required.
- Supervise audit teams, you will craft on the job training during job assignments, and provide necessary oversight and mentorship to ensure the Change Assurance Review and/or Audit is completed against relevant targets (e.g. budget, fieldwork timing, report clearance etc).
- Responsible for the detailed planning, scoping, managing and delivery of Change Assurance Reviews and Audits.
- Completion and documentation of assigned audit work within budgeted time constraints and in accordance with Change Assurance and Audit methodology.
- Drafting of Change Assurance Review and Audit reports, and clearance of Change Assurance and Audit issues with senior management.
- You will provide assignment feedbacks of the audit team members on assignment.
- In partnership with Heads of Audit, execute continuous risk monitoring on an ongoing basis to drive appropriate focus on identifying and responding to emerging risks, handling partner relationships with senior business management, and advise business management of audit insights and ongoing issues.
- Liaison with other team members, regional and global audit management during audit and continuous risk monitoring as required.
- You will support the Heads of Audit on risk assessments.
- You possess a Degree educated to either Master's or Bachelor's level.
- You have a strong background of at least 5 years' experience gained within a Change Assurance or Program Delivery environment, including relevant experience working with or within Internal Audit functions.
- You should have experience of risk and control within the Financial Services industry or relevant portable skills and experience of complex program delivery in a highly regulated environment.
- You have strong communication, organisational and interpersonal skills - excellent track record in client relationship management.
- You have the ability to develop/improve teams, and work within a team environment.
- You are self-motivated, dedicated and results orientated professional.