Overview Location: Singapore (Hybrid) Bring Your Ideas. Make History.
BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of business, finance and technology. Being one of the world's top asset management and banking firms that manages $41 trillion in assets, has 94% of the world's top banks as customers, and one of the first to use computing technology and access the largest data set available globally, we have the insights, solutions, technology and the talent to shape the future of finance. Founded in 1784 by Alexander Hamilton, not only have we been an engine behind the evolution of the financial industry, we've evolved at every step. Today we're more than 50k+ employees across 35 countries. Our ability to achieve more, innovate more, and positively impact more lives is dependent on our ability to work and grow together. Together, we are more! The Role
As the APAC Senior Campus Recruiter you will leverage your talents to design and execute the campus recruiting strategy for the region, as well as support early career programs, such as the internship program.
What it takes
- Design, implement and execute robust, innovative, campus specific recruiting strategies to attract and hires top campus talent and meet hiring goals (career fairs, information sessions, student organization meetings, etc.)
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process including, but not limited to sourcing, screening, interview process management, maintaining candidate relationships, creating, and extending offers, and closing candidates.
- Build and maintain long-term relationship at target schools with key faculty, professors, administration, and student organizations
- Partner with the Early Career Talent Program team on delivering the internship and other early career development programs locally.
- Brand and promote BNY Mellon on campus as an employer of choice
Expect more Enjoy more health, wealth and well being
- Bachelors degree and 5+ years of work in campus recruiting, corporate recruiting, career services/admissions, or related HR function
- 3+ years in campus recruiting
- Strong consultative, influential, and collaborative skill set
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proven team player with excellent verbal, written communication/presentation, and interpersonal skills
Together we are more so we take great care of our most important asset - our people. We invest in physical, emotional, financial and social wellbeing to enable team members to be at their very best, doing more of what they love personally and professionally by offering a comprehensive total rewards package.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.