Senior Business Solutions Manager
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Gather and understand business intelligence requirements
- Provide technology leadership for business intelligence solutions for the bank
- Assess available technologies in the market to define technology stack and target architecture
- Perform end-to-end impact analysis and propose solutions that meet business objectives
- Document and present solution designs and architecture, including recommended data models for optimal business intelligence experience
- Prepare detailed functional specifications document
- Provide guidance to the development team from a requirement perspective
- Provide regular and timely updates to project manager
- Continuous stakeholders' engagement to keep abreast of latest business needs
- Ensure that project documentation and bank processes are strictly adhered to
- Any other responsibilities that may arise
Our Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education;
- Must have at least 10 years experience in similar projects implementation in an international bank environment.
- Knowledge of database technologies such as Oracle and understand data modeling concepts
- Knowledge of BI tools like OBIEE, Tableau
- Knowledge of Hadoop, Hive, Dremio will be viewed favorably
- Knowledge of data integration technologies such as XML, MQ, Linux, FTP, SQL (preferred).
- Knowledge of Liquidity Risk and Balance Sheet Management would be a definite advantage.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills across various levels in the organisation
- Attention to detail and able to work within tight timeframes and manage multiple deliverables.
- Good presentation skills
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .