- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 18 Dec 17
Senior Business Solution Manager (Technology & Operations)
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Introduction 1 Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good. See our Brand and ValuesJOB PURPOSE
The role holder is responsible for creating value by delivering new Wealth Management system capability to the High Value Segments in the Retail Bank. The role will establish a consistent framework for optimizing the day-to-day utilisation of resources and budget to deliver that measurable change in line with the original plan.
This role holder will provide management and oversight in the following areas:
- He / she will ensure that project work streams have properly documented plans; and that the risks, issues, costs and schedules are appropriately managed, tracked and communicated to internal and external stakeholders;
- He / she will work with technology teams in particular to co-ordinate development and testing across multiple development and testing environments these to be aligned with parallel initiatives which comprise out target wealth platform solution;
- He / she will work with and lead business and technology teams to analyze business and technology requirements, define the target operating model and contribute to the Private & Wealth technology roadmap;
- He / she will be responsible for project budget, change management, structure and resource allocation;
Must have :
- Previous project experience for multi-site, multi product large scale projects with a value in excess of USD5m focusing on vendor implementations within existing infrastructure.
- Wealth Management and/or Private Bank domain expertise.
- Knowledge of data vendors and offerings.
- Working knowledge of over the counter derivatives products through full trade lifecycle.
- Current experience in FX and associated derivatives required.
- Experience in FX Margin Trading. Preferable to Margin Man
- Good Knowledge of regulatory requirements (MiFID, EMIR, MAR etc)
- Knowledge of SDLC frameworks and techniques required;
- Knowledge of project management standards and techniques, must be PMP certified.
Good to have
- Fixed Income / Equities knowledge.
- Structured products
Knowledge of SCB organisation and project governance processes preferred
Proposition 1 - A diverse culture
We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that's free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise - here for good. Apply Now...