Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Our client is an early stage startup who is redefining the way customers behave in a very consumer-centric market. They are looking for ambitious and driven talents who are excited about cutting edge developments in Technology, and always keen on learning new tools and technologies to deliver a great end-to-end experience for customers. Backed by an iconic brand with strong funding, the company is in hypergrowth stage and very well-positioned to disrupt a $250 billion industry once they launch. The position:
- Build innovative analytics tools, reports and analyze datasets to drive business decisions, with a focus on product and commercial elements.
- See impact in work that will influence important decisions for internal stakeholders and the company.
- Be part of a diverse, fun, and dynamic environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- The role will have opportunities for the candidate to grow his/her own team in as soon as a year's time
- 5+ years of experience in data analytics/business intelligence, preferably with a consumer-centric scope.
- Strong technical experience in visualization tools (Tableau/Looker/Qlikview/PowerBI), database tools (SQL). Knowledge of Python would be an added advantage.
- Worked on projects with focus on Product or Commercial or Marketing teams and able to come up with insights pertaining to aforementioned areas.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Self-starter. Thrive in a fast-paced environment with ambitious targets and deadlines.
For more information you can email Nicole Sichon in our Singapore office on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference 523333 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544
Job Reference: Nicole Sichon 523333