Senior Business Development & Client Service Associate
- Permanent, Full time
- Acadian Asset
- 15 Mar 19
The Senior Business Development and Client Service Associate is a fast-paced role for those interested in institutional investment sales/marketing and client service. The Senior Business Development and Client Service Associate supports both the sales and client service functions in Asia. Aspects of the role include, communicating with prospects and clients, coordinating, preparing and participating in sales/client meetings, lead generation, servicing clients and managing new account start-ups. Work ethic, communication skills, commitment, interest in finance and a passion to succeed are the key attributes of the successful candidate. This position is based in Singapore
- Increase the effectiveness of the sales, client service and consultant teams.
- Schedule and track meetings in conjunction with sales and client service teams.
- Identify new prospects for meetings, read news publications for search activity and run competitive analysis.
- Attend meetings and conference calls, write meeting notes and ensure prompt follow up of any open issues.
- Oversee and prepare meeting materials.
- Organise and participate in portfolio review meetings
- Write/coordinate letters, qualitative analysis and other prospect and client communications.
- Coordinate and participate in marketing activities.
- Oversee new account start-ups, account closings and coordinate cash flows.
- Track prospect, client and consultant information and ensure effective internal communication of information.
- Work efficiently to establish and maintain strong relationships with various internal groups (i.e., Research, Marketing, Client Service, Client Reporting, Portfolio Construction, Operations) to ensure all reporting requirements are met and internal management systems are current.
- Participation in communication (e.g. via conference calls, emails) with our global offices outside of standard business hours is expected as part of this role.
To view all of Acadian’s open positions, please visit the Careers section of our website at http://www.acadian-asset.com/Careers/JobPostingsATS.aspx. We will contact selected candidates.
It is the policy of Acadian Asset Management LLC to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, disability, or sexual orientation.