Senior Business Development Manager - Global Trade and Receivables Finance
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- 07 Mar 18 2018-03-07
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a role that will help you stand out at HSBC, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
Global Trade and Receivables Finance comprises over 4,500 people across more than 60 countries, helping suppliers and buyers with their export and import finance needs. Trade is where HSBC began in 1865, when we financed commerce between Europe, North America and Asia.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Business Development Manager.
In this role, you will
- Act as the face of the bank, establishing new client relationships and strengthening existing ones
- Deliver customer base growth, achieve growth targets and maximise the financial contribution of the Trade and Receivables Finance business
- Communicate new products and propositions to clients
- Identify potential opportunities in the local market and escalate these where appropriate to cater for client demand
- Support management to deliver a high quality business development culture within the team to deliver superior client solutions
- Position HSBC as the key Trade and Receivables Finance provider for top end GBM and CMB clients through establishing extensive, positive client relationships
- Support the implementation the new channel strategy to increase penetration of new target markets, encouraging eChannel use among clients
- Ensure consistency in client treatment and alignment to processes as defined by the Country and Regional heads
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University degree
- Relevant experience in trade sales and business development
- Good network of client contacts in the Commercial Banking segment
- Strong understanding of the local and regional market
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000AK9D
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited