Senior Business Development Lead, Global Investors and Family Offices, Managing Director
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Work with Head of Global Investors and Family Offices (GIFO) to drive the business development and strategy in new client acquisitions and deepening relationship with existing clients. Responsibilities
The key role is to develop a structured framework to drive client acquisition in the family office, semi-institutional & UHNW space. Key duties include and are not limited to the following:
- Identify and build prospect pipeline, through personal network or referral channels. Work with selected RMs to pitch BOS' value proposition to these new leads, with a view of onboarding them to BOS.
- Support the RMs by providing expertise in the institutional sales, private markets & other alternative asset classes, in order to bring a new dimension to the discussions & client relationships.
- Stay abreast of market development & evolving needs of family offices, and translate these to business opportunities
- Ensure all activities carried out are in full compliance to the policies of OCBC and BOS policies as well as the local regulation
- Seasoned finance professional in alternative assets (PE, VC, hedge funds) investment management or sales role, OR
- Senior banker in leadership position in wealth management possessing strong knowledge in alternative assets; OR
- Investment banker with institutional sales coverage, or broad sales experience, who is looking at a career move to Private Banking. Background in M&A preferred
- At least 15 years of relevant experience (mentioned above)
- A degree holder with CFA and/or CAIA. Possession of MBA is advantageous
- Self-starter, driven, highly motivated and socially adept
- Thrives in a fast-paced and diverse work environment
- Excellent presentation & influencing skills
- Strong communicator who can engage with a diverse audience
- Possess a huge network of single family offices & sophisticated UHNW investors
- Able to work well with multiple stakeholders and build rapport