Senior Business Auditor (Asset Management)
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 12 Dec 17
Are you a sharp evaluator of risk? Can you investigate complex situations and propose solutions?
We're looking for someone like that who can:
– plan and conduct complex audits covering the Asset Management (AM) business across all asset classes, including AM-aligned group functions such as operations, compliance, and risk control functions
– analyze and assess risks (market, credit, operational, legal and compliance etc.), assumed by both the business and support functions
– identify and evaluate the effectiveness of controls designed to address risks
– prepare reports of audit findings for UBS senior management and monitor remediation efforts
– propose and discuss practical, and value-added solutions with senior management to address control deficiencies
– continuously assess risk profile and developments in the AM areas by maintaining an effective network of relationships and provide input into our audit planning
– cooperate effectively with our audit teams across the globe
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You will be working in the Group Internal Audit team. GIA's role, as an independent function, is to support UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management and the control environment within all business divisions and Corporate Center functions globally. We are independent in our work and report directly to the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the Audit Committee.
We are a talent powerhouse that attracts and develops the best people by driving career growth in and outside the department. Our team is responsible for auditing the Asset Management areas.
Your experience and skills
– a university degree
– experience (10+ years) in audit, compliance or internal control areas within the financial industry
– strong analytical skills and willingness to keep up with industry, regulatory developments and learn new concepts and methods
– a good understanding of the financial market, operational aspects and local regulatory requirement in the APAC region as well a quantitative approach to problem solving
– reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
– risk focused, and capable of using data analytics to gain insights into transactions, clients, and investment products
– a flexible and committed team player willing to travel to other UBS locations for audit assignments
– fluent in English but proficiency in Mandarin as well would be an advantage due to cooperation with stakeholders in China and Taiwan
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.