Our client, a leading international bank, is currently looking for a Senior Front Office Business Analyst for their Singapore office.
- Gather and understand user requirements, translate into business and functional requirements.
- Identify front to back cross-dependencies and raise them for effective prioritization
- Propose relevant, innovative solutions in consultation with technology teams
- Be a creative source of proposals and channel user aspiration towards sustainable future proof solutions
- Assist business with UAT
- Delivery focused, commit to tasks and ensure these and overall project deadlines are met
- At least 7 years' relevant experience in full end-to-end financial markets project delivery lifecycle
- Experience working on large-scale front to back implementation, preferably vendor plus in-house applications
- Good understanding of key technology concepts, basics in logical/physical data models, programming, and architecture
- Good understanding of Front Office to Back Office trade flow of financial products, including Middle Office, Operations, and Finance activities.
- Product knowledge across asset classes encompassing product and trade lifecycle
- Familiarity with FPML, SQL, other query or programming language
- Strong technical acumen is a plus.
To apply for this job within banking in Singapore, please apply through this ad or send your CV to Janelle.Molina@nicollcurtin.com.
While we are grateful for all job applications, only the most suitable will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.