Senior Business Analyst (OMS / Trade Execution)
- 13K - 16K
- Permanent, Full time
- Tangspac , EA Licence No: 07C3635
- 12 Apr 19
You will be part of technology team of an investment management firm, you will be carrying out BA role on the topic of Order Management systems and Trade execution.
- The BA is responsible for gathering business requirements, for projects related to trading (OMS, Order Execution, STP ) to support all asset types. The responsibilities include coordination of development work and technology work, as well as associated integration components / services to achieve desired functionality.
Provide inputs to Project Managers (PM) during the project planning and initiation stage in delivery of the Project Initiation Document (PID) and Project Plan (PP).
- Facilitate and elicit requirements from business stakeholders for the purpose of supporting them to produce Business Requirements Document (BRD).
- Prepare Functional Specifications Document (FSD), based on the BRD, and in alignment to the Bank's IT landscape, along with delivery of Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Present FSD to business stakeholders to explain the IT solutions and how these address their business requirements, as well as to the project team to ensure specifications are properly understood for development and testing.
- Attain acceptance of FSD from business stakeholders and project stakeholders.
- Provide clarifications to project team during the development phase of the project to any queries pertaining to the FSD or BRD. Where necessary, re-engage business SMEs to revise requirements and/or for the acceptance of alternative solutions, due to design or implementation constraints encountered.
- Support Quality Assurance team to define the test strategy and approach and provide clarifications to queries during the testing phase, to both the Quality Assurance team and Business Testers during testing phases.
- Support Test Manager in the triaging of defects to categorize their criticality and prioritize defect fixing where necessary.
- At least 10-year experience as a Business Analyst or Solution Manager in a similar discipline.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills, with strong ability to manage and align expectations of senior level business stakeholders across different business units to accept solutions proposed by project team.
- Proficient in writing use cases, visual modeling, business processes, business requirements documentation and functional specifications documentation.
- Possess critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Previous experience working on projects related to OMS or Portfolio Management systems
- Experience working with Private Banking / Asset Management industry
- Degree in computer or financial discipline preferred.
Interested candidates please email your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org