Senior Business Analyst, Life Science Industry
Role: Senior Business Analyst, Life Science Industry
Base Location: Singapore The Cognizant Difference - Helping our Clients Win In Digital
At Cognizant Consulting, our consultants orchestrate the capabilities to truly change the game-across strategy, design, technology and industry/functional knowledge. Our strategy is built around elevating business and industry understanding of the aspirations and unique abilities of our clients and by building these relationships based on trust and value. Role Responsibilities
- Understand the CAR T processes and functionality
- Work with all stakeholders to clearly understands all existing processes and do gap analysis for the region specific requirements
- Closely work with the Business champion and users to understand, document, and analyze the requirements and convert it into a well-defined user story with clear acceptance criteria
- Responsible to design, analyze and implement region specific CAR T health cloud and community cloud solution
- Focus on both the business aspects of solution management and work in collaboration with the business team, PL teams and Business Technology Leader colleagues.
- Business Requirement Analysis
- Experience in As Is/To Be business process mapping with ability to learn quickly is required.
- Applies compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, provides documentation and participates in
Skills & Experience
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Engineering /Science/Computer Science or Business Administration is required
- A minimum of 5 - 10years of overall IT experience is required.
- Sales and Service cloud certification is a must.
- Excellent understanding of Salesforce Health Cloud application.
- Past experience in working on Health Cloud implementations.
- Understanding of CAR T functionality is desirable. Past experience is an added advantage
- In addition, this role will lead design sessions by presenting logical statements of business problems and designs, while offering and incorporating ideas.
- The job holder needs to demonstrate a good capability to balance competing needs for innovation and standardization/process harmonization, frequently influencing business partners to align with best practices.
- The role will understand Health Cloud architectural strategies and be able to factor them into decisions and recommendations.
- The role will demonstrate understanding of the software development life cycle and Agile processes working closely with delivery teams to ensure the business requirements are met to budgets and timelines.
Base Requirement Primary Expertise
Technology & Tools
- Requirements gathering.
- Stakeholder management.
- Process improvement.
- Data analysis.
- Test management.
- Health Cloud Implementation
- Sales and Marketing.
- Pharmaceutical/Health Care/ Lifesciences.
- MS Office Suite (word, ppt, excel), including Visio.
- CRM Applications (e.g. MS Dynamics, Salesforce).
- Lean Six Sigma Certification
- Agile SAFe Certification/ Salesforce Service Cloud Certification