Senior Business Analyst, IBG 1 -FI - Corporate & Investment Banking
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 25 Sep 17
See job description for details
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards.
- Detailed tracking of business/strategy initiatives for each location and II teams.
- Collation and review of business pipelines and inputs; track closure on key pipelines.
- Work with respective FI & II teams to enhance regional connectivity and update of industry trends.
- Ensure key account plans are submitted and executed on timely basis.
- Develop business presentations, highlighting business momentum, risks and challenges, and progress of initiatives.
- Work with key stakeholders (eg respective COO Offices, RMG, product partners) and ensure alignment of FI/II business strategies.
- Be involved in enhancement of business infrastructure, processes and enablers, as part of building our regional FI franchise.
- University graduate
- At least 7 years of relevant banking experience, eg business planning, project management. Working experience in FI industry would be a plus.
- Strong team player, able to multi-task and have positive attitude
- Good written and verbal communication/presentation skills
- Understanding of banking business with good knowledge of T&M and GTS products
- Proficient in Office tools (namely MS PowerPoint and Excel)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.