Senior Business Analyst, Credit Origination
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities & Ideal Candidate
- Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional specifications based on the requirement document.
- Facilitating design sessions with the implementation team to define the solution.
- Delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables.
- 8+ years of experience in banking domain knowledge with IT working experience
- Master Degree or Engineering Graduate or Equivalent
- Strong skills in working with relational databases.
- Prior experience in Wholesale banking loan origination system.
- Participating in System testing, SIT & UAT for smooth rollout of the projects.
- Detail knowledge of risk ecosystem (preferably in Corporate & institutional clients domain) with understanding of associated applications, down-streams/up-streams, products, process, and Risk regulatory framework/models/reporting.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Requirement documentation skills, to see and document the unstated requirements
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.