Senior Business Analyst - Digital Channels Platform
The candidate will support the enhancement of digital platforms by overseeing requirements formulation and project implementation. The Job
- Plan and manage projects, ensuring task completion and project deliverables.
- Plan and lead meetings on UAT and user requirements.
- Monitor and track project timeline and budgets.
- Ensure project documents are complete, updated, and stored appropriately.
- Manage vendors to ensure products and services delivered meet specifications.
- Analyze situations and solve problems using known guidelines or policies.
- Analyze and understand data from a holistic perspective, and provide insight based upon the data gathered.
- Ensure the smooth day-to-day operations.
- Plan, prioritize and implement enhancements to systems.
- Ensure the timely resolution of defects in production systems.
- Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
- Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
- Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.
- Academic Requirement:
- Bachelor degree in Business, Information Technology, Engineering or related discipline
- Knowledge on:
- Mobile technology, IoT, app ecosystem and APIs (preferably)
- GE's insurance processes, procedures and policies
- Insurance industry practices and standards
- Senior CITPM
- Certified ScrumMaster
- Cross-functional exposure
- Senior Management exposure
- Industry networking
- LOMA (Life Office Management Association)
- CMFAS Certification
(i) M5 - Rules and Regulations for Financial Advisory Services
(ii) M9 - Life Insurance and Investment-Linked Policies I
(iii) M9A - Life Insurance and Investment-Linked Policies II
(iv) HI - Health Insurance
- Technical Skills:
- IT Project Management
ACP / Scrum Master
About Great Eastern
- High level of integrity, takes accountability of work and good attitude over teamwork.
- Takes initiative to improve current state of things and adaptable to embrace new changes.
Established in 1908, Great Eastern places customers at the heart of everything we do. Our legacy extends beyond our products and services to our culture, which is defined by our core values and how we work. As champions of Integrity, Initiative and Involvement, our core values act as a compass, guiding and inspiring us to embrace the behaviours associated with each value, upholding our promise to our customers - to continue doing our best for them in a sustainable manner.
We work collaboratively with our stakeholders to look for candidates who exhibit or have the potential to embrace our core values and associated behaviours, as these are the key traits that we expect from our employees as they develop their careers with us.
We embrace inclusivity, giving all employees an equal opportunity to shine and play their role in exploring possibilities to deliver innovative insurance solutions.
Since 2018, Great Eastern has been a signatory to the United Nations (UN) Principles of Sustainable Insurance. Our sustainability approach around environmental, social, and governance (ESG) considerations play a key role in every business decision we make. We are committed to being a sustainability-driven company to achieve a low-carbon economy by managing the environmental footprint of our operations and incorporating ESG considerations in our investment portfolios; improving people's lives by actively helping customers live healthier, better and longer; and drive responsible business practices through material ESG risk management. To all recruitment agencies:
Great Eastern does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our email or our employees. We will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Please note that our career opportunities are only posted on our Career Website (http://grp.gelife.co/findacareer) and on our authorised job platforms which are specifically LinkedIn, JobStreet and eFinancialCareers. We do not initiate any unsolicited calls and all official emails from Great Eastern will be sent from email addresses ending with “@greateasternlife.com”. Should you receive any communications outside from these channels listed, please do not provide any personal information and do reach out to us at GreatCareers@GreatEasternLife.com or at 6248 2990 for us to assist you and confirm the legitimacy of the content.