Requirement gathering, solution design, enhancement of process.
- Act as a liaison between the business users and operations and the technical team;
- Work with IT and operation teams, and other stakeholders to deliver system solutions for the Trade Finance;
- Conduct and/or participate in the requirement gathering, solution design and formulation of an overall solution design;
- Analyze business processes, gaps in capabilities, as well as appropriate data sources, interfaces and process changes required to address capability gaps;
- Provide advice and counsel related to technology or operations of the business, ensure essential procedures are followed and contribute to defined and agreed end-plan;
- Review the technical/functional specification together with delivery teams;
- Ensure the overall quality of requirement documents, functional specifications and other supporting documents meet the bank’s standards;.
- Participate with the business with the on-boarding UAT, including test cases preparation, planning, communication, and close tracking of activities.
- Significant experience in Business Analyst role preferably in Trade Finance and Trade Finance domain areas;
- Sound knowledge of the FO to BO trade flow, including Market and Credit Risk Management, Middle Office, Operations and Finance activities;
- Bachelor's degree (in Science, Computers, Information Technology or Engineering);
- Experience in Trade Services (LC/Guarantees/Bills/Open Accounts, Supply Chain etc.);
- Demonstrated ability to effectively use complex analytical, interpretive and problem-solving techniques;
- Proven interpersonal, diplomatic and influencing skills;
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication;
- Proficiency in writing database queries would be an added advantage.