Senior Business Analyst – Regulatory Projects
- Circa $150,000
- Permanent, Full time
- Eames Consulting Singapore , EA Licence No: 16S8091
- 15 Feb 19
Eames are working with a prestigious wealth manager to support the solutioning and delivery of multiple regulatory initiatives across the APAC region including critical Fraud Surveillance systems and AML/KYC solutions.
As a result, we’re seeking a business analyst with prior expertise in Asian financial markets regulatory programmes, coming from a technology background and confident in working with both internal and external technology teams, compliance and front office.
Essential skills and Expertise:
- 5+ years working as a Business Analyst within financial markets
- Expertise as a Business Analyst, developing and enhancing regulatory and compliance driven systems
- Comprehension of the SDLC and basic software development understanding including the ability to script in SQL
- Ability to articulate requirements into technical architecture discussions and vice versa
- Proven stakeholder management skills
In return you will work to develop the capabilities of the platform as a conduit between high performing business teams and industry leading technologists, supported by a well-known financial institution.
For more information or to apply, click Apply below or send your resume to email@example.com.
EA Licence: 16S8091 | EA Registration Number: R1222138.